Monday, April 07, 2014

Fairy Bears 2014 for Free?

Just finished uploading the Fairy Bears 2014 into the store...But don't go looking for them, they are invisible to the untrained eye...I can help you find them though. From now thru Sunday night 04/13/14 any purchase made of $5.00 or more will get you these little cuties for free. They will also be available for sale starting Easter weekend...But if you'd like them earlier I have a deal for you...
There are 5 bears, not 14, 14's for the year they were created...They come in Color and Black and White 300 dpi JPG and transparent PNG files. Once you order your other selection I will send these guys to the same email that paypal has on file. I am working the next few days at my "real" job so they will be sent before and after work...Deal ends Sunday night. Catch them before they fly away. (or at least cost you a few bucks)...



No comments: