Sunday, November 11, 2012

Color, Color, Color...

Just a friendly Sunday Evening Progress report...
Coloring more Holiday Goodies 2012...
Coloring 2013 images as well, but this weekend I have been busy hand drawing about 40 penguins each 2 ft high for a winter carnival at school that I am involved in,...

****Also anyone in the UK with access to an Argos store or their website...This is a plea for help finding something for my son for Christmas...IF you are willing and able to help me please email me...
dustin_pike@yahoo.com

Dustin


3 comments:

Anda said...

I am in the UK and have an Argos in my town. Have sent you an email :)

Wendy said...

Hi

I have just sent an email as well as I am in the UK.

Can I ask when we will be getting all the coloured images for January, February and March 2012 as there are several images I would like to use and I only use the coloured one's.

Many thanks

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the colored images that you have gotten done. :)