Thursday, August 09, 2012

Scrapbook USA Expo Card Drive...

When you send in or e-mail photos of the cards you will be submitting at the show you will receive 12 images designed by Dustin at DoodleDragon Studios FREE! Everyone who participates is a winner!! (All cards that are sent in will be entered into a drawing for free tickets to our fall show)


*You do NOT need to use DoodleDragon Studios design, it'd be nice but not required...
*All cards will be donated to Operation Write Home and/or the Huntsman Cancer Institute
*Remember there are rules for the Operation Write Home cards. Check out their website at http://operationwritehome.org/guidelines/ for details
*The biggest card need for the Huntsman Cancer Institute is "Thank You" and "Birthday"
*Card Kits are SO needed for Huntsman Cancer Institute
*Cards/Kits can be sent to:
  Scrapbook USA Expo, PO Box 1237, Draper Utah 84020

*Remember to include your e-mail address so you can receive your free designs
*Cards must be postmarked by August 18th

They will be sending me a file with all of those who submitted cards and I will be emailing the link to the above freebies as soon as I get the info from them.

 **Please note***
All of my CD's and DVD's are sold out, As of right now I have put everything in the store 50% off. this will only last for a couple of weeks then when the monkeys are back in school at the end of the month I will be cleaning a lot of image out of the store and retiring them only to come back for the end of year sale or sometime next year. I need to do some re-organzing in the store and at home too. My oldest is off to college and the rest are playing room swap now that his is available...Better get my drop cloths and paint rollers ready...

Dustin

P.S.
Did you know there are only 137 Days til Christmas...

5 comments:

Kelley said...

I really didn't need the Christmas reminder. I'm already so far behind in my gifts that I'm ready to cancel!

Hope to get some cards sent...

Rhonda Miller said...

I sent my cards in earlier this week. What a great cause.

I can't believe Christmas is so close. Yikes.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

I send my cards on Tuesday with "Priority" *lol* it's a long way over the Ocean *hahaha*.
I hope it arrives on time :).
And Halloween is 81 days away from now ;) *LOL* Time flys!!!!

Hugs
Tiggerchen

Lyn said...

My cards are completed and going out tomorrow. Thanks for sponsoring this and letting me know about it A great cause and a fun challenge from them!

Ann said...

Thank you for your support of OWH!! I send cards to them regularly. We are so glad to have you supporting us!!