Monday, April 18, 2011

Challenge - It's A Party Winners

Wow!  And Wow again!!  What a bunch of fantastic entries here at Pike's Playground this week.  You all make it so hard to choose.  I think I lost a few winks of sleep trying to decide.  Thank you all for participating.  I hope you enjoy getting your Pikes Points just for entering.  Be sure and keep your eye out next week for another F-U-N challenge. Also, April 20th we have a blog hop with yummy prizes as well as the big reveal for the blogaversary images.  Be sure and check back so you don't miss out!  And now.....

The Random winner is....drum roll please........

Mini    with her cute Dudley birthday card.
And after much contemplation the Pikes Pick Winner is.....




And I would also like to give recognition to two more talented ladies as they always have amazing work and these are special "show off" cards




Be sure and click on the links to their blogs for more information on their fantastic creations.   Again, thank you all for joining the challenges at The Playground.  I enjoy looking at all your amazing work.

See you next week!

Another Blogiversary Peek...




8 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Congrats to everyone. The creations were so wonderful. I can't wait for the next Pike's Peak challenge, the hop and of course the blogaversary!

Aga said...

Congratulations to all the winners! You all did such a fantastic job. And thanks, Dustin for a fun challenge!

Gramma said...

Dustin, I'm glad you had to pick! All the entries were wonderful.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! :o)))
I'm so happy, I make a dance around my PC *hehe* and my hubby came and have a look at me: "Are you crazy??!!" Yes, I'm crazy to win the "pick-up" from the fantastic Dustin Pike Team!!
Thank you
Big hugs to all of you
Tiggerchen

Denni said...

CONGRATS to the winners!! and great entries everyone :D

Mini said...

Wow! I hardly ever win anything!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Congratulations to the winners, great cards. This was a fun challenge. Very excited about the Blog Hop, it's not up yet, but I will keep checking all of today.

Question for Dustin, I noticed a link to your SVG files. My hubby recently bought me a Cricut and SCAL, can I use your images to make scrapbook pages for my kids?

Thanks for the fun everyone.

Magento Themes said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! Adorable!! This dragon is looking great. This colors are very nice. Thanks for this cute blog. Magento Themes