Thursday, January 27, 2011

Figured somethings out...

OK, so I have had a friend trying to see if the files worked, testing stuff for me and we figured it out. In the past, my previous customers know they get an email with a link to a zip file to download. This time around when you order from my site you are required to create an account, After you order a digi you log back into your account on my site and there is an "order history" that shows all of your orders and allows you to re-download if you need to at a later time, computer crash etc....Now I know what to look for it makes it all better. December and January Members only images will be reloaded here soon, one step at a time and we will be there before you know it and all this craziness will be in the past. Thank you to all my "faithful"...

Dustin

3 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Soon you will be an expert at this. Thanks for all the hard work you are putting in to make it better.

Ginny said...

woohoo...lookin good boss :)

Shannon said...

You will have this mastered in no time!