Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Blog Hop, On Time Freebie...A funny and Catching Up....

Are you hopping??? I have new rubber over at High Hopes Stamps and in celebration there is a Hop. Candy along the way...Start hopping....

http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/

So today I actually have an on time freebie...
Don't know the Hanukkah rules but I have been asked numerous times for a Hanukkah graphic and he's what I came up with...No color today just Black N white...

Don't know why this one popped into my head but it just came out last night.

On the same note this morning I was driving my 14 yr old to school and we drove past a Karate school, outside the sign read "Karate Christmas Special" being the immature one that I am I started guessing what that could mean, like a Karate Christmas Recital.... OR we came up with a Karate lesson that teaches you how to Karate chop your presents open on Christmas morning taking away the need to unwrap them. Unless it's a fruit cake then you might just break your hand... AND do they realize that Santa is the "Original Black Belt" (with a gold buckle of course). Christmas things to ponder...

I am a little behind right now, catching up with November membership goodies I drew 30 plus digi's last night, scanning and loading as I get them done, finishing 2 more books as well.4 of my past books have been published, I will share links in case anyone is interested...Let me know..

December will be up later tonight, December features February images, valentine lovey kinda things. Ideas, Valentine needs from anyone??? Ideas, Suggestions???

Dustin

15 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your stamps look AWESOME in rubber!!! Also, love your Christmas Karate Game. So funny and my 8 year old would have loved it.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Please share your links about the published books! I'm sure lots of people are actually interested and would love to see them,

luvmy2k9z said...

I would love to see your books. I love the rubber images! Can't decide which ones to buy! So many choices too little money! As for February stamps....I love the Christmas Octopus, love the monkeys, maybe some "puppy love" I haven't seen a dog in a long time. The possibilities are endless! Whatever you come up with will be awesome.

Rhonda Miller said...

Can't wait to join in the hop. Thanks for the freebie.

frogquilter said...

Thanks for the freebie!Can't wait for the member digi's. Your rubber stamps are just awesome. Did you say books? Hmmm--may be interested!

Elaine W. said...

snowmen holding hearts

Gramma said...

Thank you for the freebies! It must be great to be a child of yours.. I'd like to see the links to your books... I have grandchildren who just adore your images as much as I do!

Rae Ann said...

Wow...30 images! I am still trying to recover my wits after the holidays! Thank you for the freebie. Would love to see links for the books. I love Buster, Autumn and Gourdy...maybe they would be great for Valentine's Day.

Hazel said...

I was going to say something along the lines of puppy love but ive been beaten to it,
Thanks for the freebie,
H xx

Emma Polley said...

Oh please, Elephants for Valentines! I Love Elephants! Maybe 2 great big cuddly elephants looking very lovingly at each other all squished together!

CraftyGirl said...

Love your work. How about a Giraffe for Christmas. Don't know if you have ever done a Giraffe. Thanks
Judy

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Giraffes for valentines would be cute. I had a thought while downloading the November digis...maybe the beaver carving something into a tree for his sweetheart. Hahaha love the Karate story, I agree about the fruitcake :)

Ruthie said...

YAY Dustin - Mwah!!!

Thanks so much for this freebie - just what I needed!

And - to add to what the others have said - please send us the links to your books!

Rx

Jen said...

Yes it's true. I'm too busy to come by and see you every day. But I love hopping over here to see what you've been up to when I can.
Love the Hannukah Dragon and the snowman who was hit by the dog. That's too funny!
Thanks for sharing your cleverness and artistic talent.

Crafty Math Chick said...

LOVE the menorah dragon freebie Dustin - THANK YOU!! I love having a variety of images to choose from for Hanukkah cards, and there are not a lot out there. Your elephant images are my favorite. Merry Christmas!