Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Early Freebie of sorts...

For Halloween in our neighborhood someone starts the "Boo"ing and we continue it until we are done or someone just doesn't continue... So far no one has started elfing people (OK whoever just snickered get your mind outta the gutter) so I figured it's about time with only 11 or so days left til Christmas...
Here are my Elfed papers. I have saved them as a PDF in color and BnW for all who want to download and start this tradition in your neighborhood if you don't already...Or you just want a cuter version to use...

the file is located here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/L8FB4bNx/Elfed.html

I might have one more last freebie for the year tomorrow, next week I am not posting one and probably not the following either as I will be too busy with my hands glued to a video game controller of some sort...

Dustin

18 comments:

Divinewoman said...

Dustin,
Thank you for this cute little elf!
Have a Blessed Holiday!

Ank said...

Thank you for this elf!!

Shirley G said...

thanks Dustin for the cute elf! Enjoy your Holiday break with the kids.
Shirley G

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you how fun.

Gramma said...

What a great idea... we are very rural where we are, but it might be worth a try.. love the idea and especially love the image!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Cleah said...

This is a very thoughtful idea! Thank you for the cute elf. ; )

Anna R said...

So fun. Thanks!!

Judy said...

Great idea. Thank you for sharing the elf image.

Marilou said...

Adorable!! Thank you.

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you! I love these fun things to do in our neighborhood.

~BridgetL~ said...

thank you, I think I will start this this weekend. :)

Peggysue said...

Thanks for the elf!
And I hope you get all the video games you're dreaming of!!!

Kelley said...

Too much fun! I'll have to start a tradition.

Stephenie said...

Merry Christmas, Dustin and family!

luvmy2k9z said...

Thanks so much!! I love this elf!

Jen said...

This is so fun! I love leaving little treats for people on their doorstep. :)
THANK YOU!

Sexier You said...

I guess I'm lovin' card making.