Monday, November 01, 2010

No new art, just a few photos...

So I entered a pumpkin contest this past weekend for Halloween and here was my entry...
 Side View
 Sad to say I didn't win...
 Last weekend breakfast at Disneyland...
 Second favorite villain...
 Tigger is awesome...
 Me and Sally, I have one with Jack too, will post it later...Weird having hair again...
Kerri, one of my awesome DT members...KBear.

Halloween was a blast at Disneyland, it's my second favorite holiday and spending it at my most favorite place in the world just makes it better, you know I have done just about everything there is to to at Disneyland except eat at Club 33. That is one of my life goals still waiting to cross off the list, I have been to Europe, traveled the U.S. but Club 33 is just that one that might be out of reach... :(

http://travelingollie.blogspot.com will be updated here in a bit with some summer monkey photos...
Dustin

16 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Awesome pics Dustin! I am going to Disney World in 3 weeks!!! Can't even wait... I am dying to see it all decorated for Christmas, last time we were there it was decorated for Halloween, loved it!

Tammie Edgerton said...

OMGosh...that pumpkin is awesome! Love the pics at Disney. Looks like you had a blast!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

The pumpkin is awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics! I am hoping to take my kids to Disneyland for the 1st time this next summer!

Anita Bownds said...

wow totally wicked pumpkin dustin....

Ted said...

Hey D, I have to say I'm a bit jealous... Eeyore is one of my all-time favorite Disney characters...and you get to mug with him? :) Glad you had fun! :) Why is Club 33 so unreachable? Nothing is! Go for it!

Scrappin' Mama said...

Awesome pictures Dustin...
I am 32 years old and have yet to go to either Disneyland or Disneyworld...so your picture's were so heart-warming! We are hoping to take our kids this summer for their 1st time also :)
I wasn't aware of what Club 33 was until I googled it (WAY COOL!) but I do have to agree with Ted..Nothing is unreachable..GO FOR IT DUSTIN!! Thanks again for sharing the pictures and your artwork :)

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, cool pumpkin! And I loved the photos. Looks like you had a great time!

Jane said...

Adore the pumpkin, I've got to wait until June 2011 for my WDW fix!

Unknown said...

Can't believe you didn't win the pumkin contest. It looks awesome in the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love your drawings. Trying to get in touch thru email. Are you checking it??

Dustin Pike said...

I check my email constantly, are you sending it to my yahoo account dustin_pike@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dustin another lovely stamp. Think your pumpkin was awesome. gratz on winning.

Linda Wescott said...

Great pix, thanks for sharing, hugs lin

Trina said...

Your pumpkin was awesome!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Love your pumpkin!!!!! that's awesome!! We went trick or treating at D-Land on the 31st and absolutely loved it!!! what a fun time of year at D-Land, we will also be going back in Dec can't get enough of it...did you love the pumpkin and witch caramel apples..yummo's and did you get a Mickey (Boo)popcorn bucket?? those were so awesome this year we bought two..We hope they do a bucket for Christmas wouldn't that be so cool!!! we missed out on the Halloween bags that was a bummer. But I did score a American flag holiday Mickey Can't remember the names of the toys..hmm but I know you collect them too :)
Mandy
Mandy

BrossArtAddiction said...

very cool pumpkin and congrats on first place!