Sunday, November 28, 2010

High Hopes Release...Kards for Kids...

Sneek Peeks start tomorrow on the High Hopes Blog http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/ with a new release in rubber of some new Dustin Pike art on December 1st...

Blog Hop on Wednesday with awesome prize...
http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/2010/11/challenge-98-sketch.html

They are also asking for Kards for Kids, a card drive to help http://www.sickkids.ca/ the Sick Kids hospital in Toronto CA,
http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/2010/11/kards-for-kids-card-drive.html

More details on the links I have added above...

For each card received by December 14th,
you will be entered into a drawing for a
$20 Gift Certificate to High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!
The more cards you send, the more chances of winning!!
 

 
This is an awesome cause and I hope we could send so many cards they wouldn't know what to do, I know everyone is working on cards for friends and families, or might already be done with a card or two to spare. I have seen the number of cards that can be received personally. Would you please take time out of your already crazy Christmas schedule to make a card or two or three to send to these kids. I try not to ask too often for too much for all that I do give, but this is something I feel we should all take a minute to do...
 
Dustin 

5 comments:

Lorianna said...

Checked out the Kards for Kids and will be contributing

Hugs
Lorianna

Gramma said...

Just finished a CFS challenge and will try to get K4K a few cards before the next challenge is posted there... You're a superman Dustin!

Shirley G said...

Hey Dustin,
Thanks for the inspirations and the free digis. I have had a lot of fun with some of yours.
Please check out my blog, I have something for you.

Gale said...

Great idea. Will see what I can do before we leave for the month.
PS. When will the Nov. club art be posted? Just wondering. Thanks for all that you do.

Percy The Black Cat said...

re:Sick Kids Hospital

This is amazing. As my nehphew is currently in Sick Kids in ICU with serious complications from the flu.

It's an amazing hospital and busy, which is heartbreaking knowing how many other kids are sick....and during the chrismas season too...well I can tell you the only thing anyone wants for Christmas in my family is for my nehpew to be on the road to recovery.

thx
cathie