Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Saturday...find a new freebie, lots of links

Yesterday I spent most of the morning and evening working on my chalk drawing for the Clinton City Heritage Days Chalk Art Fest, if you emailed me and I didn't get to it, I will today.

This is a work in Progress, I got more done last night after it cooled down from the 100 degrees we had yesterday, so I will update those pics once I get back over there...






















I have also started a group over at Crafter's Digital Art Center...
The group can be found here...

http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/doodledragonstudios

it would be awesome if I had a bunch of my faithful followers join my group and make me feel not so all alone with no friends in my group...*hint hint*
Also for their challenge, I added a new Christmas in July Freebie, Santa floating and relaxing in an innertube.

http://priscillastyles.ning.com/profiles/blogs/freebie-digi-challengecdacfdc2?id=5856131%3ABlogPost%3A74456&page=2#comments

Speaking of Christmas In July, just like Clinton City Heritage days ends after fireworks tonight, tommorw night sees the end of the Christmas In July Sale on my site...
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/
it would be sad to miss this deal which won't be back til around the end of this year/first of 2011...

Dustin

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this looks like a great chalk drawing. It was good to see your group on CDAC. TFS.

Poppet said...

This work in progress looks awesome. I've already got my sale items (will have to get a bigger hard drive to store them). See you over on CDAC. :-) xx

Lelia Pierce said...

The chalk drawing already looks awesome! Can't wait to see it finished! :O)

Gramma said...

Wow! You are a busy fellow... great chalk art!! Heading over to Pricilla's site to check it out my friend!

MrBibleHead said...

Hey Dustin! Wow you work with chalk too! You are one amazing dude! This chalk drawing looks very cool (unlike the weather) :o) Drink plenty of fluids .... It was 95 here in Chicago today.

Erika said...

Great chalk art! WTG!

Shelly said...

Your chalk drawing looks awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product.:) I hope you did okay in the heat.

I'm off to see you at CDAC.

Anonymous said...

love it!